Backed by a fund managed by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), a $540 billion global asset manager, Fundamental Income can provide the certainty of execution every transaction needs.
Why work with Fundamental Income Properties?
- Fundamental Income Properties (”FIP”) is backed by a fund managed by Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM), a $540+ billion global asset manager.
- FIP’s management team has underwritten, and closed over $15+ billion of sale leasebacks, acquisitions and debt financings, equipping clients with custom tailored solutions to create more efficient transactions.
- FIP is committed to providing an efficient and transparent transaction process with streamlined and timely decision making.
What are the benefits of a Sale Leaseback?
- Allows our partners to access embedded value in real estate without forgoing operational control of properties.
- Unlocked equity and increased liquidity as a result of a sale leaseback can be used to fuel growth, reduce debt and allow owners to reinvest in their business.
- Increased returns on equity as business owners redeploy capital from low growth real estate holdings to higher growth opportunities.
What’s unique about Fundamental Income Properties?
- FIP seeks to partner with and acquire real estate leased to companies (including private, non-rated or sub-investment grade) across the US.
- FIP is backed by one of the largest asset managers in the world, bringing institutional capital to companies serving the US consumer.
- Our partners benefit from having a well-capitalized landlord that can provide additional funding for expansions and new locations.